GOVT EYE CUM GENERAL HOSPITAL GOJRA (1975)
Gojra town remained an important famous Eye Centre since the era of pre-partition of sub-Continent and patients from all over the Sub-Continent and foreign countries used to come here for Eye Surgery. Municipal Committee Gojra started this health facility in 1905.Civil Hospital Gojra remained under the control of this agency till it was Provincilized on 1st October 1975. This institution was 106 bedded and was headed by a Medical Superintendent since 1967. In September 1992 Civil Hospital Gojra was shifted to its new complex with the nomenclature of “Government Eye Cum General Hospital Gojra”.